After holding focus groups across Ontario, CNIB created this legal information handbook to provide helpful responses to some of the most common questions we heard.
In the handbook below, you’ll find:
- An overview of your most important legal rights related to housing
- Answers to common questions like
- “My housing application was denied because of my sight loss – what can I do?”
- “Do I have to pay for housing-related accommodations?”
- Links to helpful legal services and community supports
The Know Your Rights legal Information handbooks are available in three different formats:
If you’d like to receive this handbook in Braille or DAISY format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Did this handbook answer your question or did it connect you to a helpful resource? Please let us know!