Many of our volunteers have been working with us for years or even decades. Why? Because we work hard to ensure our volunteers feel supported and the work they do is rewarding to them.
To become a volunteer, complete this Volunteer Interest Form so we can get in touch with you!
Here are a few more reasons to join our volunteer team:
- You'll use your skills and talents. Each of our volunteers is unique, and each has something different to bring to the table. We'll work to ensure your skills and talents are put to good use in your volunteering role.
- You'll make an impact. Experience the rewards of making a real difference in the lives of people with sight loss in your own community.
- You'll meet like-minded people. Many of our volunteers have built a community of lifelong friends here at the CNIB Foundation.
- You'll pay it forward. If you've received support from the CNIB Foundation, being a volunteer will allow you to pay it forward and help others who are working to overcome the challenges of sight loss.
- You'll get real-world work experience. If you're looking to get your feet wet in the job world, volunteering can give you valuable work experience to boost your résumé.
Ready to join the team? We can't wait to have you! Click here to learn about volunteer opportunities in your area.