Monday, March 16, 2020 – 9:00 a.m.
Like many of you, the CNIB Foundation has been monitoring the potential impact of COVID-19 and actively preparing to meet the demands of the evolving situation. The health and safety of our participants, volunteers, supporters and employees is of utmost importance for the CNIB Foundation. Therefore, all drop-in services and in-person programs have been suspended until further notice.
We will continue to monitor the situation to determine when we will resume drop-in services and in-person programs.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, including between fingers, under fingernails and wrists; if soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover coughs and sneezes using a tissue or into the elbow or sleeve, being sure to cover the mouth, putting used tissue in the garbage and washing hands after or using alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- If you're sick, stay home and recover until symptoms have resolved.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
If you are experiencing symptoms or have questions pertaining to your health, please contact the Public Health Agency of Canada directly at 1-833-784-4397.
For any questions regarding CNIB Foundation programs, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-563-2642.