- French Event: Tuesday, October 18, 2022.
- English Event: Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
Minimum 1 shift commitment (3+ hours).
Virtual event. Open to volunteers across Canada.
- Provide general support to conference participants navigating the event platform and trying to access virtual sessions.
- Concierge service to those looking to find virtual sessions, needing general info, etc.
Benefit of position
- Making a difference as part of a dedicated and passionate staff and volunteer team working to further CNIB’s mission.
- Appreciation from conference participants.
- Developing and using existing experience and skills in communication, time management and accessible technology.
- Confirmation of hours upon request.
Qualities, Skills and Training
- Respectful, astute, and accommodating to conference participants.
- Effective communication skills.
- Connection to sight loss community.
- Experience working with accessible technology is an asset.
- Training specific to the virtual event and platform will be provided prior to the conference.
- Minimum 14 years old