A BIG THANK YOU TO OUR MOST GENEROUS ONTARIO PARTNERS in 2019-20. Through their philanthropic gifts and sponsorships, these partners are committed to tearing down barriers to inclusion and changing what is means to be blind today.
Visionaries: $100,000 and up
AMI supports research and community events across the country, including the annual Connecting the Dots conference, fundraising events, and more.
The Government of Canada partners with CNIB on a number of strategic initiatives related to accessibility, advocacy, employment, research, and technology for Canadians impacted by blindness.
The RBC Foundation invests in CNIB's Come to Work Program, allowing youth impacted by blindness to develop the critical assets and skills to succeed in post-secondary education and future employment.
The Scotiabank Infinite Youth Project allows youth impacted by blindness to enjoy a variety of experiential learning opportunities such as camps, advisory councils, and other peer groups so they can reach their full potential and succeed in school, post-secondary education, and future employment.
The TD Ready Commitment ensures the TD Summer Reading Club is accessible to readers of all abilities across Canada, including children with sight loss and their families.
Ambassadors: $10,000 - $99,999
Bayer Canada funds the operations of the CNIB Medical Mobile Eye Care Unit that travels to remote communities in Northern Ontario each year, providing vision screenings, treatments, and minor eye surgeries.
Lyft is a proud sponsor of the CNIB Toronto Gala, with proceeds benefiting CNIB Foundation programs in the GTA, and collaborates with CNIB in advocating for accessible rideshare services.
Additional Ambassadors: $10,000 - $99,999
- B'Nai Brith Lodge 1191
- Canadian Boat Shows Inc.
- Chatham Kent Community Foundation
- Delta Gamma Foundation
- Frederick and Douglas Dickson Memorial Foundation
- Gerald C. Baines Charitable Foundation
- Giftfunds Canada Foundation
- ICICI Bank Canada (Head Office)
- Kinsmen Club of Kingston
- Mercer Canada (Head Office)
- Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility
- Seth Foundation for Health & Human Welfare
- Strategic Charitable Giving Foundation
- Takla Foundation
- TD Waterhouse - Wealth Management Operations
- TELUS Community Board - Greater Toronto Area
- The Catherine and Maxwell Meighen Foundation
- The Crabtree Foundation
- The Geoffrey & Edith Wood Fund at Toronto Foundation
- The Paterson Foundation
- The Racioppo Family Foundation
- Toronto Ophthalmological Society
- A.W.B. Charitable Foundation
- Amica The Glebe Inc.
- Brian Moore Professional Corporation
- Carleton Place Lions Club
- Chartwell MCLP o/a Lord Lansdowne
- City of Hamilton
- Congregation of The Sisters of St. Joseph In Canada
- Deloitte & Touche LLP (Head Office)
- District A2 Lion's Club
- Dr. Samuel S. Robinson Charitable Foundation
- George H. Stedman Estate (Private Foundation)
- Guys That Give
- Jayne's Cottages
- John M. & Bernice Parrott Foundation Inc.
- Klick Inc.
- Leon's Furniture Limited (Head Office)
- Michael B. Decter Foundation
- Niagara Community Foundation
- Perth Lions Club
- Sally and Brit Smith Trust Fund
- Scotia McLeod Charitable Foundation
- Sofina Foundation
- Susan Creasy Financial Inc.