Register for Connecting the Dots
Connecting the Dots is going hybrid!
We are so excited to offer a hybrid experience for Connecting the Dots, so we can connect online, and in person. As always, we are committed to providing a conference that is accessible to everyone, both in-person and virtually! Register Now!
2022 Event Details:
- French language Virtual Conference: Tuesday, October 18, 2022, on the vFairs virtual event platform.
- English language Virtual Conference: Tuesday, October 25, 2022, on the vFairs virtual event platform.
- Montreal In-Person Exhibit Hall, Sessions & Networking: Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at La tour Deloitte (1190 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal, Bureau 500).
- Toronto In-Person Exhibit Hall & Networking: Thursday, October 20, 2022, at Microsoft Canada (4400-81 Bay Street, Toronto).
- Calgary In-Person Exhibit Hall & Networking: Thursday, October 27, 2022, at CNIB Calgary (10 11a Street NE, Calgary).
Join us virtually to score a Connecting the Dots experience box!
The first 100 delegates who register by August 31st for the virtual conferences will receive an experience box packed with all sorts of goodies! Register Today!
Early Bird Rate (until September 18)
- CNIB Participant – $10
- Caregivers, CNIB Employee, CNIB Volunteer and staff members of nonprofit organizations – $25
- General Public – $45
Regular Rate (September 19 onward)
- CNIB Participant – $20
- Caregivers, CNIB Employee, CNIB Volunteer and staff members of nonprofit organizations – $40
- General Public – $60
A credit card or PayPal account is required to register. You can also register pay by cheque. Login credentials will not be enabled until payment is received/processed. Please note: Participants without internet access can still attend the conference via telephone but will not have access to the Exhibitor Hall. Telephone participation is only enabled for conference seminars.
Thank you to our sponsors