Are you a blind or partially sighted job seeker in the GTA searching for an exciting and rewarding internship/returnship to boost your career? A "returnship" is an internship for someone who has work experience that is looking to re-enter the workforce.
Deloitte, in collaboration with CNIB, is looking for individuals with a passion for recruitment and human resources who want to make an impact that matters in a short time. Experience a culture that is built to support and drive you to be the very best you can be. Deloitte is the one firm for you to learn, grow, create and lead.
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor, you can help shape the future of the largest professional services firm in Canada while working with some of the most energetic, talented, and creative minds in the business. Reporting to the Recruitment Team Lead and working with the Sourcing and Research team, the incumbents’ primary responsibility will be to ensure the continual delivery of top talent for the firm.
This is an exclusive opportunity for candidates with sight loss. So, what are you waiting for? Find out how Deloitte is The One Firm. For You.
Term: Four (4) Month Internship/Returnship
Location: Toronto, ON
- Develop and maintain a personal network of contacts (both internal and external) for candidates and referral sources to support effective recruitment strategies
- Conduct recruitment kick-off meetings with firm hiring managers to understand talent needs and develop bespoke search and recruitment strategies
- Analyze role requirements to determine the appropriate knowledge, skills and capabilities required, using defined tools to assess the fit of potential candidates in the database and through external networks
- Partner with the Sourcing and Research team to leverage online recruiting sources, recruitment programs and the in-house candidate database to identify and recruit qualified, internal and external candidates
- Identify and develop qualified potential candidates
- Communicate a compelling Employee Value Proposition to potential candidates for every recruiting assignment that identifies Deloitte’s needs, reciprocal requirements and inherent benefits
- Interview and assess candidates to determine their overall fit for Deloitte and their knowledge, skills and capabilities to deliver on their specific role or function
- Prepare a short-list of candidates for the business to interview for the recruiting assignment, providing written candidate assessments and shortlist presentations
- Advise, consult and lead the job offer proposal process, in partnership with the hiring manager and the Talent Advisor, presenting market conditions for the specific roles and the personal requirements of the candidate
- Meet all requirements for the recruitment process to ensure that the desired experience is delivered to the candidate
- Provide feedback and suggestions for any improvements to the recruitment process, standards and tools that will help improve the overall effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Candidates must be blind or partially sighted in order to participate in the Deloitte-CNIB Internship/Returnship Program
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Post-secondary degree or diploma or minimum two (2) years work experience
- Motivated, self-starter, independent and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for wanting to learn about Talent Acquisition and HR
- Strong MS Office skills including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, January 25, 2019, at 9 a.m. EST.
To apply: send cover letter, resume and mention how you learned of this position to email@example.com and quote "Talent Acquisition Advisor" in the subject line.
Successful candidates will be contacted directly by Deloitte with more information.