Braille Quest – a fun braille literacy program (with prizes!) Use your braille skills at home or school to complete fun challenges including crafts and creative writing!
Who can participate?
- Elementary and secondary students across Canada who are learning or using braille
- All braille reading and writing skill levels are welcome!
- Materials available in English or French
How does it work?
- Materials and instructions will be sent in January 2023
- Do a few Braille Quest activities, or do them all! Do as many activities as you like from January 15 – March 15, 2023
- Do activities independently or with the support of family or teachers. Activities can be done at home or at school!
Registration required. To register, please complete the registration form.
For more information, please contact Siradh Abdi, Coordinator, Braille and Literacy & Centralized Programs Operations at Siradh.Abdi@cnib.ca or call 1-800-563-2642.