The CNIB Foundation Feedback Policy and Process
At the CNIB Foundation, it's our goal to provide excellent service to everyone who engages with us. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us to let us know what we're doing well, where we could improve or if there's an issue we need to address. We’re committed to handling all feedback with care and to resolving issues in a timely, respectful and fair way.
How to contact us
- By phone at 1-800-563-2642
- By email at email@example.com
- Online using our "Contact us" form
- In person at a local CNIB office
- By mail:
1929 Bayview Ave.
Toronto, ON M4G 3E8
Our feedback process
When you send us feedback through any of the above channels, our staff will document your comment, concern or suggestion. We'll then reach back out to you within three (3) business days to acknowledge your message. Communications will be conducted in either official language.
If we can provide immediate solutions, we will. Otherwise, we'll share your feedback the appropriate person on our management team and they'll respond to you within five (5) business days. If needed at that stage, the issue will be further escalated to our senior leadership team.
You can count on us to:
- Treat everyone who shares feedback with us with courtesy and respect.
- Listen carefully to your feedback and take detailed notes.
- Communicate with you in your preferred format and respect your accessibility needs
- Respect your right to use intervenors, if you are Deafblind, or to involve family members or friends as advocates.
- Work with you to resolve your issue to your satisfaction and in a way that's consistent with our policies, procedures and practices.
- Comply with the principles of fair information practices under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, and applicable provincial privacy legislation.
Vision Loss Rehabilitation Canada and CNIB Deafblind Community Services
Any feedback relating to Vision Loss Rehabilitation Canada or CNIB Deafblind Community Services must be referred directly to those organizations, as they are separate and distinct from the CNIB Foundation.