By including the CNIB Foundation in your will, you'll make a powerful impact on our organization for years to come. Here are a few more reasons to make a planned gift…
- Each gift is important, no matter the size. Many people think that if they were to make a gift in their will for a charity, it wouldn’t be significant enough to make a difference. The truth is that every gift matters, and every gift, no matter the size, helps us support those we serve.
- You can support the CNIB Foundation without reducing gifts to your other beneficiaries. When properly planned, a bequest gift may actually help to reduce tax and not significantly affect what your loved ones would otherwise receive.
- Every estate can benefit from tax savings. Your lawyer or financial advisor can show you how to help the CNIB Foundation while supporting your heirs and reducing taxes on your estate.
- You can decide how your money is used. By designating a gift for a specific program area, you’ll be able to support the CNIB Foundation programs and services that are most important to you.
- Your intentions and your personal information are always confidential. We always ensure that your wishes are met and that your personal information is kept confidential. Although it helps us plan for the future if you tell us about your planned gift, you and your gift can remain anonymous if you'd like.
Interested in learning more about making a planned gift? Call Cindi Meyer at 1-800-563-2642 (7470) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for one-on-one guidance on how the process works. It's a lot easier than you think!