Making a Gift of RRSPs or RRIFs

Senior couple meeting with a financial advisorYou’ll need to work with your lawyer or financial advisor to make a gift of RRSPs or RRIFs, but our specialists are always here to answer any questions you may have and make that process as smooth as possible. If you don’t have a lawyer or financial advisor, we can even help you find one in your area. 

Contact us by calling the CNIB Helpline at 1-800-563-2642 or emailing​ and we’ll be happy to help.